Meet your new Payment Partner
We are pleased to bring you a new Payment Partner service to help make it easier, faster and more convenient for you to manage your finances.
While we are confident that the new Payment Partner will enhance your overall online banking experience, we apologize for any short-term inconvenience the upgrade may cause. Below are some key facts and resources to help make this transition as smooth as possible for you.
- The new Payment Partner provides the same functionality as the previous service with added features in an easy-to-use format.
- Your payees, recurring automatic payments and six months of your payment history will transfer to the new Payment Partner.
- Reminders/Alerts and eBills must reset in the new system by you.
- Access to Payment Partner will not be available from February 13 to February 15, 2012 as we perform the upgrade.
- All payments you have scheduled will be paid as scheduled.*
Still have questions? Please do not hesitate to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 201-493-2949.
* In the unlikely event that a payee's information on file has changed during the transition, it may be possible that a payment would not be made as scheduled in the new system. You may verify that your scheduled payments have been made correctly by viewing your payment history five days after the Payment Partner upgrade is complete.