THE BANK'S LENDING PROGRAM IS DESIGNED TO ASSIST CUSTOMERS IN NORTHERN NEW JERSEY. It is important that our lenders be familiar with the economy, trends and collateral in order to make appropriate lending decisions. As a result, we regret that we are not able to entertain lending requests out of this market area. The only loans accepted outside Northern New Jersey are Ready Reserve lines. Northern New Jersey is defined as Bergen, Passaic and Morris County, New Jersey.
Home Equity Loans
Take advantage of our special loan rates and flexible terms. A discounted rate is available for automatic payment from an ASB checking account.
Home Equity Line of Credit Variable Rate
Getting started is often the hardest part of any project. But it can be a lot easier with the right tools -- like a fast, affordable Home Equity Line of Credit from Atlantic Stewardship Bank.
- We offer variable rate home equity revolving lines of credit. Our terms are attractive. The interest rate is variable and adjusts according to the prime rate (floor of 4%). You may access the line by simply writing a check. Talk to a home equity specialist at any one of our convenient offices.
Loans are available for new and used automobiles. We offer flexible terms, and a discounted rate for automatic payment from an ASB checking account.
To meet a variety of needs Flexible terms are available unsecured. To apply, email our customer service or call 201-444-7100 or 877-844-BANK.
For additional information contact the Consumer Loan Department 201-444-7100 ext 7372.
- A credit line to help avoid overdrafts on your personal checking account.
- Avoid the embarrassing and expensive results of an overdraft
- Loan advances to your checking account are transferred in exact amounts when checks, ATM transactions or point-of-sale withdrawals are made in excess of account balances up to the credit line available.
- Credit approval is required and interest charges will apply. Finance charge billed monthly.
- Payments automatically deducted from your checking account on the due date (10 days following the statement date)
- Monthly statements provided showing transfers, payments and credits made to your account during the billing cycle
- A $5.00 transaction fee will be assessed for each advance.